Fried bananas are one of the favorite foods for some people in Indonesia. It tastes sweet, savory, and delicious, and it’s also easy to make it the main attraction for the community to pamper their tongue.
Making fried bananas is easy and not complicated, also the cost is relatively light. But you also have to be careful so that the amount of spices is no less, and not excessive. Banana material must also be considered, the method of choice includes:
Use kepok bananas and rojo tawi (the name of the banana according to the article making area, namely Magelang).Choose a banana whose texture is not soft, also not hard (medium only)
Try to use a bananas that are carefully applied, not to cook because of the yeast.
Now I will give a recipe for making delicious and savory fried bananas:
The main ingredient:
- 10 bananas (split into 2 parts)
- 150 grams of bread Bread
- The oil for frying.
Dough for dipping bananas:
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 150 grams of water
Ways of making:
- Mix all the ingredients, stir until well blended.
- Put the bananas that have been divided into 2 in the mixture, evenly spread them to all the parts until the mixture covers the banana.
- Heat the oil
- Fry until the banana changes color (which is initially puith, turns brownish).
- Remove the banana, then put it in an oil filter, so that the banana is not too oily.
- Put it in the container.
- Fried bananas are ready to be served.
How, are you interested in making it? If interested, my suggestion is to make fried bananas in the morning or evening. Why must it be morning or evening? Yes because in my opinion, the pleasure of eating fried bananas is in the morning (read the newspaper while drinking coffee), and in the afternoon (drinking tea while relieving due to a day of work or activity). May be useful.